Games and computational logic have had a long relationship. Many classic games (chess, checkers, tic-tac-toe, etc) have interesting mathematical aspects, and many computer science applications (reordering stacks, code breaking, etc.) have been adapted to games; such as the one we are about to explore.
1. Please read the instruction for Mastermind at the following website, or watch the video explaining how to play:
2. Play at least 3 games of mastermind at one of the following sites:
WRITING PORTION – 400 Words MINIMIM
- The strategy for the starting move
- How you made subsequent quesses
- If you discovered the code and how many guesses did it take?
- A screenshot of one of your completed game (please reference the game shown when describing your strategy)
Need help figuring out how to upload a picture? Please see the tutorial here