For this assignment, you will be writing a response to the essay you selected for your Week 2 Outline. The purpose of a draft is to give your instructor a good sense of your organizational writing skills so he/she can examine your use of the strategies of basic argumentation and critical response and provide you with feedback you can incorporate in your Final Essay.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Writing a response to maggie downs, “tim gunn and a leaky shower: | ENG 121 English Composition I | Ashford University
Just from $13/Page
In your paper,
- Expand upon your prewriting from the discussion forums (if applicable) by providing specific details about the essay you selected and the topic that it explores.
- Show the steps of the writing process by developing the Week 2 Outline into a workable rough draft.
- Compose a clear argument in response to the selected essay. Support your response with examples and at least one quote and one paraphrase (a total of two citations) from the essay you selected.
- State specific details about the reading you selected, the topic that it explores, and your critical response to that topic.
- Utilize appropriate academic writing tone, style, and citation format as well as correct grammar, spelling, and sentence mechanics.
- Organize the essay with an introduction, a thesis, support paragraphs, and a conclusion.
The Critical Response Essay – Rough Draft
***Please see attached assignments as this shows the progress in order to complete this assignment. Please use references and add one reference.
PressReader – The Washington Post: 2015-01-08 – Tim Gunn and a …
Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code: THESIS